Pages

17 February 2012

. MOVE ON .

In my life..


I've meet thousands of people and none of them really touch me.
And then i meet one person and my life is changed forever.
 
 
 
 
But somehow,
i've waste too much time to think about someone who doesn't even think about me for a second.
And sometimes, i have to let myself let loose.


Don't want to burden my mind too much and start having fun with what i do.



Accept the fact that.
 
What's done is done.

What's gone is gone.


One of life's lessons is always moving on.
It's OK to look back and think of fond memories.


But keep moving forward.
I'm gonna find someone, someday, who might actually treat me well.




To him that i've wasted too much time and too much tears.
Learn to appreciate what you have. Before time forces you to appreciate what you've lost.

 


To be honest, for a past three  years i'm not doing okay. I don't know why.
Life didn't seem like we excepted and things would never get better.
And i just felt want to run away to a place where i can live alone and don't wanna care about others?
People that really close to me, what i've been through.
 But now, alhamdulillah.
I can see the 'rainbow'.
Thanks to my family, my bestfriend. and.
Thank you, ALLAH. 

"Jauh sudut hati, betapa aku sgt gembira & bahagia melihat senyummu. Aku tahu malah sgt merasakan kebahagiaan itu & aku sentiasa mendoakan yg terbaik buatmu."


            

No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik