Pages

15 November 2011

. BICARA HATI 5 .

Assalamualaikum WBT dan salam sejahtera semua :)

Sometimes, when you feel like crying over the shits that has happened, unfortunately you're not in the right place and at the wrong time. Nobody's there to soothes you down. And again, you're all alone to ease yourself down, trying hard not to shed a tear.

Sometimes, you'll feel like running. You wish you could run a thousand miles away from the mess, from those who seems to envy every single thing you have. Have a walk on a peaceful sunny beach. Take a ride on a quiet lake.




I know sometimes I'm gonna have to give up.
I need you. Help me stop the pain.
Help me stop the sorrow. 
Help me stop the tears. 
Please.... Help me...



There's a place that I go that nobody knows
Where the rivers flow and I call it home
And there's no more lies in the darkness there's light
And nobody cries, there's only butterflies.



     

No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik